We are a community of iOS developers, hobbyist and enthusiasts. We began hosting a monthly virtual happy hour in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, and have since grown into an amazing community. Here’s some statistics about our community:
- 100-200 attendees on average in our monthly virtual happy hour (and even more when an event is paired with a sponsor)
- 6.6K followers on our Twitter, plus 21K in combined retweet follower reach from our event organizers
- 4.1K newsletter recipients through our Mailchimp and Eventbrite outreach
- 1.8K members of our free Slack community
Attendees come to our event to meet fellow developers around the world, learn how to position themselves for a new job, and hear about career opportunities. The atmosphere is casual and organic, allowing participants of varying backgrounds to feel welcome and continue to come back each month.
We take pride in being a resource for the iOS community. Paul Hudson, founder of hackingwithswift.com and YouTube creator, said iOS Dev Happy Hour is one of the ways to become an iOS developer. Sean Allen, iOS developer and YouTube creator, talks about how iDHH is the best way to network as an iOS developer.
🍻 What an amazing opportunity, right? If you’re interested in sponsoring iOSDevHappyHour, reach out to us at [email protected] !
Below are the sponsorships we offer for our virtual events. Sponsorships are priced on a per-event basis, and we host one event per month. If you are interested in sponsoring more than one event, let us know!
$2,000 gets you:
- 10 minute segment at the event where you can present what you have to offer (a product, career opportunities, etc.)
- 5 minutes segment for a Q&A from the attendees
- 25 minute segment in a dedicated breakout room to allow for networking with interested attendees and answer any additional questions
- Your brand mentioned in all event marketing materials as the sponsor (social media posts, e-mail blast, Eventbrite page, Slack posts), along with a company description (50 words), logo and hyperlink.
$1,000 gets you:
- 60 second segment at the event where we mention your company as the giveaway sponsor and share a brief summary of your company.
- Your brand mentioned as the giveaway sponsor in our pre- and post-event tweets as well as in our e-mail blast.
- A live giveaway at the event (we default to an Apple gift card for those in attendance, but can adjust if you have a different item to give away)